Inspecting your home on a seasonal basis and following good maintenance protocols are the best way to protect your investment. A regular maintenance schedule can help you target possible problems before they occur and save you money on more costly repairs in the long run.
The TLC Maintenance Program is a customizable and flexible way to keep your home in top condition with the help of our licensed professionals. Whether a one-time service call or a seasonal plan, we will ensure you are satisfied with the work completed and that your home has been serviced in the most professional and timely manner.
Home Maintenance Services
Around the House:
- Install banisters & railings
- Install smoke detectors
- Install or fix curtain rods
- Fix screens/sliding doors
- Doorbell repair, door repair, locks repair
- Level Appliances
- Lighting solutions
- Electrical (by a licensed professional)
- Plumbing (by a master plumber)
- Painting (by a licensed professional)
Winterizing Your Home:
- New windows and doors
- Caulking on windows
- Shutting off outside taps
- Install Insulation
- Walk-in tub or shower installation
- Comfort height toilets & lower sinks
- Wheelchair accessible doorways & ramps
- Install grab rails
- Slip resistant floors
Monthly Home Maintenance Suggestions
- Unblock air vents (indoors and outdoors)
- Check and clean range hood filters
- Ground fault circuit testing on electrical outlets
- Equip electrical outlets with safety plugs if there are young children in the house.
- Regularly check the house for safety hazards such as loose handrails, lifting or bucking flooring, inoperative smoke detectors and CO2 detector.
Planning Ahead: Fall Home Winterization Program
Your customized package could include the following completed tasks:
- Indoor/Outdoor faucet shut off
- Window caulking
- Seal and weather-strip doors and windows
- Bulb replacement
- Electrical outlet testing
- Door lock and handle replacement
- Sliding door repair or replacement
- Level appliances
It would be our pleasure to tailor a maintenance program that suits your specific needs. Contact us at 705-721-9148 today to book an appointment for an in-home consultation at your convenience.